WHO WE ARE
- Dark to Dawn is a faith-based organization, based in Ventura County, and established in June, 2009.
- We believe that every child should be in a loving, nurturing family and that institutionalized care is a
temporary measure, to be used only as a last resort.
- We partner with domestic and international adoption and orphan care agencies, and foster care agencies.
- Dark to Dawn was formed to help inspire Christians from any and every season in life to discover their
God-directed path to care for children who are orphaned or in foster care, and to help people connect with
existing ministries and agencies.
- We are committed to developing a broad-based coalition of churches and individuals who share a passion
for the ministries of adoption, foster care and orphan care.
- Dark to Dawn is an all-volunteer ministry that has no paid staff or rented office space.
Dark to Dawn is guided by a very vital set of beliefs that is the foundation of our ministries. Below is our
Statement of Faith that guides us in service to you.
STATEMENT OF FAITH:
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, authoritative Word of God.
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His
vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand
of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly
life, and by whom each believer is gifted and equipped to serve Christ, His Church, and the community.
We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord,
of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Contact Information – Karen Gamboa - firstname.lastname@example.org